2019 – 2020 Registration Forms Are
Due September 6, 2019, or as soon as possible after joining:
1. Complete the Google Forms entitled “2019-2020 Granby Crew Registration.” This form is required for every athlete (new and returning) to ensure that you receive email communications.
2. VHSL Physical Examination Form
3. Please read the GHSCTBC Bylaws before completing the 2019-2020 Parent/Athlete Contract. Be sure to print out and fill out all additional forms in #4.
4. Fill out the 2019-2020 Additional Crew Forms The contract includes seven (7) pages of forms that must be printed/completed/signed and turned in at practice. Please print each form on a separate page, not double sided.
5. Sign the Granby Crew Waiver.
6. Concussion Education for Parents/Guardians and Student Athletes (this is a link; instructions will appear on the webpage; we need the signed form)
Please fill out all forms completely and turn into Dana Denby, Granby Crew Booster Club Financial Secretary. Thank You!
Looks like nature attacked our boats again. Very on brand. Could have been worse. Full year (approximate) training schedule is posted in the normal spot.
Come learn more about rowing Thursday August 15, 2019 4pm-6pm
Videos of States races are finally posted here. This is all our heats and finals for the nine crews (novice and varsity). Much thanks to our volunteer camera operators.
Thanks to all who helped with the end-of-year party; good fun, great food, excellent people = Granby Crew. As promised, here is proof of my legitimate excuse for late arrival on Saturday. For the record, the truck weighted 7120lb on the way into the dump, and 5000lb on the way out. Also for the record, no eastern ratsnakes were harmed during the removal.
The schedule is in first release.
Big Mathews lineups and schedule are updated. Novice States schedule is out, but may change a bit.